Sunday, November 2, 2008

Beef Goulash (Stew)



1/3 cup flour
2 pounds lean beef stew meat
4 cups diced peeled potato 1 diced onion
1 cup carrots
1 chopped red bell pepper
1/3 cup ketchup
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sause
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons minced garlic 1 teaspoon salt
1 (10 oz) can beef broth
Combine flour and beef in a medium bowl toss well. Combine beef mixture, with remaining ingredients in a crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.


Alterations:I didn't have garlic so I substituted garlic salt, I also added more carrots because one cup was like 12 baby carrots and I wanted a lot more. I couldn't find a 10 oz can of broth so I used a 13 oz one instead. I also left the skins on the potatos for more vitamins.


This meal was easy and yummy on a rainy day! Perfect for winter.

No comments: